World Bank Job Circular 2020 Has been Published. World Bank Group has published a huge Bank job circular 2020 by the Authority. According to the circular pass candidate also can apply in this post. World Bank Group has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of World Bank Group given on our website.
It’s a international bank. It has large number of branches world wide. Now they are seeking young energetic jobs seekers for Bangladesh branches. They are looking for few years experienced people. Also encouraged for freshers.
We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding superior employment. Our likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight.
Organization name: The World Bank Group
Post name: As per circular
Job Type: Bank Jobs
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Qualification: See original circular
Official website: www.worldbank.org
World Bank Job Circular 2020
Senior Operations Officer
- In this role, the jobholder will play a leading role mainly linked to thematic areas of SME Banking and Bank transformation across Asia and Pacific. He/She will also be the Country Anchor for Advisory Services in Bangladesh and Nepal. He/she will play a leading role in the designated thematic practice and provide technical oversight to the delivery of related engagements in the Asia region and directly lead Financial Institutions Advisory program in Bangladesh and Nepal. As Country Anchor, he/she will be an integral member of the Country Investment as well as leadership team and will work closely with key stakeholders, especially the Country Manager, in shaping and executing the WBG/IFC country strategy and delivering high quality Advisory engagements to Financial Institutions.
- The jobholder will report directly to the Manager, FIG Advisory Services Asia. The jobholder will have a team based in Bangladesh for whom he/she would be the direct supervisor and would also provide oversight to Asia staff working in the same thematic Practice.
- View detail by the link below.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics or professional certification (CPA, CFA) or a closely related field.
- At least 15 years’ experience primarily in banks and having done leadership role for at least 5 years within a reputable financial institution, preferably a Bank.
- Strong understanding of banking sector and reforms enabling and/or inhibiting access to financial services for underserved market segments
- Strong working experience in the area of retail/commercial/SME banking and knowledge of capital markets area
- Strong credit skills and having requisite minimum credit certifications while having played a delegated approver role
- Strong understanding of trade finance and transaction banking; especially knowledge of supply chain finance and Agri-finance would be preferred
- Having been involved in operational process reengineering including but not limited to digitization of lending and transactional processes
- Past experience of having led transformation initiatives
- Understand how business models in development finance work and able to conceptualize how those models apply in designing client solutions that incorporate thematic mandate.
- Sufficient understanding of sector, its market factors and terminology to converse with clients.
- Understanding of IFC and WBG products/ instruments and where there are opportunities for cross-organizational collaboration.
- Understand the implications of different policy and regulatory frameworks governing the thematic areas.
- Able to design, negotiate and lead efforts to develop client offerings that reflect in-depth knowledge of thematic area and understanding of business case for how thematic focus will help client to improve their business.
- Strong understanding of industry, sector and region to talk intelligently to clients about their specific challenges in implementing thematic mandates. Able to identify how changes in markets, business climate, regulations or emergence of new/successful innovators/ disruptors may create new opportunities for IFC to accelerate its mandate in a thematic area.
- Thorough understanding of IFC products, what is likely to be approved, and how long it will take. Good understanding of WGB and how to initiate collaborative efforts to leverage its products/ instruments.
- Successful experience in at least two countries, one being outside of the individual’s home country, that provided practical experience in emerging markets.
- Able to design research and analytical projects or major portion of complex project to credibly produce new understanding of a thematic issue and/or potential opportunities to unlock new markets or new streams of business.
- Ability to conceptualize and lead research and analytical projects that could ultimately lead to the opening of new markets and/or reframe thinking on thematic approaches to better meet IFC and WBG mandates.
- Able to develop the research storyline that is relevant to and engages targeted stakeholders and mobilizes needed expertise.
- Able to move research proposals and results across functions to ensure relevant aspects becomes anchored and integrated with the work in those functions.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and aptitude to learn new systems is a must. Ability to use project management systems is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills plus fluency in English is must.