Square Group Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published. SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Job Circular noticed new job circular. Pharmaceuticals Job circular Offer Vacancy in Bangladesh. SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience. Read below this short Information about Company jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified.
Anyone can take this opportunity. It’s help’s them to unemployed people. Because,maximum people want to get a good job. It’s a valuable job circular to unemployed people. Eligible candidate can apply for the position. If you want to know more detail’s about square group job circular 2020, you can see the original job circular that has been given below.
SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Limited, the flagship company of SQUARE Group and certified by major international pharmaceutical regulatory authorities, is holding the 1st position in the pharmaceutical industry among all national and multinational companies of Bangladesh since 1985, and is now on its way to become a high performance global player by starting the construction work of state-of-the-art pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in Kenya.
Most of the job seeker find SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Job in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Job Circular Information.
Job Nature : Full Time.
Company Name :
Total Vacancies : Check this circular
Job Type : Please See the Job Circular.
Age Limit : Please,See the Job Circular.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Square Group Job Circular 2020
Sr. Executive / Executive, Engineering (Utility & Power)
Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 11, 2020
|Job Status||:||Full Time|
|Work Station||:||Kaliakoir Plant, Gazipur|
- Major Duties and responsibilities (for Utility):
- Maintain compliant operation of HVAC system of pharmaceutical clean zones
- Ensure supply and compliance by managing operation of purified water, WFI, Pure steam, Compressed air, Nitrogen, etc generation & distribution systems
- Manage risk-based maintenance of equipment & systems
- Manage pharmaceutical documentation, SOP, etc
- Manage engineering store in connection to service, audit compliance & financial expectations
- Manage training of departmental personnel to comply GMP
- Manage central workshop team and their activities
- Manage site’s pest control
- Budgeting & control of engineering expenditure
- Manage departmental intellectual assets (like drawings, manuals, guidelines, etc)
- Ensure supply of safe and uninterrupted power by managing
- Proper operation of Caterpillar generators (11 KV and 0.4 KV)
- Keeping operators trained, updated and prepared
- Keeping service providers related and engaged
- Keeping system maintained in preventive & predictive manner as well as corrective maintenance
- Ensure supply of steam safely by managing proper operation, maintenance and compliance
- Ensure supply of pharmaceutical grade compressed air by managing operation & maintenance of compressed air generation and distribution system
- Manage utilities projects
Pre-requisite to apply:
- B.Sc in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience is mandatory
- Within 35 years of age
- Candidate must possess excellent planning & execution skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong personal & professional ethical values are essential for the position
|Salary Range||:||Attractive remuneration package will be offered|
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process and hard copy of CV will not be entertained.
SQUARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGES SMOKERS TO APPLY
Applicants meeting the requirements of the position are requested to apply through the following link