Shakti foundation Job Circular 2020 Has been Published. The job of an Shakti Foundation is better than any other job in Bangladesh. You also have good chance to get more salary. Shakti Foundation Job is the most smart and attractive job in Bangladesh.. the deadline of this job application please see the circular. so who want to get this Shakti Foundation Job Circular 2020.
Shakti Foundation is a leading ngo in Bangladesh. They have a large number of branches over Bangladesh in rural area. It’s a sister concern of Grameen Bank. They required young energetic people to maintain their official activities. We have collected the jobs circular from their official website.
Shakti foundation is the most valuable part in our country. Shakti foundation disadvantaged women is one of the most important institute in Bangladesh. With the job chances in shakti foundation authority,anyone can take this opportunity.
Total Post: See The Circular
Experience: Please see the image file for details.
Other Opportunities :
Instruction : Please see the image file for details.
Educational Qualification: Please See The Circular
Shakti foundation Job Circular 2020
Job summary :
- Company Name: Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women
- Post name: See original circular
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Posted on: August 09, 2020
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Vacancy: See original circular
- Age: See original circular
- Salary: Sethe e original circular
- Website: www.sfdw.org
- Application Deadline: August 20, 2020
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Original Circular Details
- Supervise the branch Accountants of the assigned branches.
- Ensure the accuracy of all financial transactions in the branches.
- Ensure & verify all daily financial transactions entry through software by branch accountants.
- Control and manage the funds of the branches through FIS.
- Supervise all bank related works of the assigned branches.
- Develop an internal control system of the assigned branches.
- Will be responsible for audit compliance.
- Customers complain about handling.
- Work at the office
- Master of Commerce (MCom), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Major in Accounting/ Management/ Finance.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance/ Accounts, Micro Finance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 37 years
- 4-5 years’ experience as an Accountant or Auditor.
- Ability to undertake regular field visits.
- Excellent computer literacy is must (Ability to use MS Office- Word, Excel, and E-mail)
- Able to work in a team with branch staff.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 30000 – 38000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Weekly One Holidays, Increment Opportunity, (PF and Gratuity will be availed after confirmation)
Application Deadline: August 20, 2020