Rupantar job Circular 2018 Apply Online has been published. Graduate passed Student also Apply this Rupantar. Rupantar job Application Last date is 15th October, 2018. Rupantar, a development organization has been working in Popular Media and Folk Theatre, Peace & Tolerance, Democracy & Political empowerment, Disaster Management and Climate Change adaptation, Children & Youth rights. Rupantar is now inviting applications from suitable experienced and interested candidate to work in Financial Field at Rupantar, Khulna and Other Districts.
Our goal is to provide all information related to employment to the job applicants. .If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information, You have to visit there official website. You can also download DC office Gov Job Circular Application Form jobs.shonarbd.com
Rupantar Jobs Circular Jobs Information.
Job Summary :
Organization : Rupantar
Job Nature: Full-time
Salary : 20,000 — 30,000 /-
Total Post : See circular below
For more information see below this original circular
Rupantar job Circular 2018
Career Opportunity for Shyamnagar & Dacope
Rupantar, a development organization has been working in Disaster Management and Climate Change adaptation, Peace & Tolerance, Democracy and Political empowerment, Popular Media and Folk Theatre, Children and Youth rights. Rupantar is now inviting applications from suitable experienced and interested candidate to work coastal areas for filling up the following job vacancies to work in a climate change focused project supported by WaterAid Bangladesh dealing with water, Sanitation and Hygiene based at Shyamnagar & Dacope Upazilla of Satkhira & khulna District.
Job Location: All Unions of Shyamnagar & Dacope Upazilla under Satkhira & Khulna District.
Name of Position
Number of Position
Salary in BDT (per Month)
Requirement & Experience
Training & Monitoring Officer
Innovation & Adaptation to WASH in Shyamnagar
Shyamnagar Upazilla in Satkhira District
5th May 2018 to 31st December, 2020
|At least graduate with three years job experience especially in monitoring and evaluation, Reporting and demonstrated leadership in program planning and designing, implementation and compliance management along with excellent computer skill. To have community develop experience with Participatory Approach and excellent facilitation and communication skills. Ability to organize and manage training and workshop at local level.|
Enhancing Climate Resilient WASH in Dacope Upazila
Dacope Upazilla in Khulna District
01st November2017 to 31st December, 2019
|At least graduate with 3years experience in working in the field with capacity to organize field level activities implementation and keeping well developed relationship and coordination with community people, local level citizens , LG bodies, local administration, GO and NGOs.|
General Requirement (Applicable for all positions)
- Willingness & ability to stay and visit project sites. All posts are field based. So, selected candidates will have to stay at respective field.
- Experience of working with e-communication & people with diverse culture
- Communication skill in English
- Computer and reporting skill is compulsory for the key position
- Based on annual performance appraisal employee will get yearly increment on gross salary after successful completion one year service. And one gross salary will be provided as bonus.
- It is to be mentioned that salary will be disbursed regularly upon get clearance of donor agency and Bangladesh government.
- Cultural activist at grassroots level who is highly skilled in communication & Coordination will be given priorities.
- Regarding experience and Gender education will be considered
- All candidates should have the age limit of 21 to 40 years and have the ability to work in adverse situations
- Only short listed applicants will be called for interview
- Rupantar and Water Aid Management can take any decision regarding the appointment without clarification any notice and feed-back to applicants.
Please apply in confidence with Curriculum vitae along with 1copy of recent Passport size photograph, photocopy of National ID including 2 references to reach on or before 25th November 2018 to the following address:
Female and disable candidates are highly encouraged to apply
HR Manager, Rupantar, 19, Akbarabad Estate, Shirishnagar, Khulna-9100, Bangladesh.
Please mention the post name at the top side of the envelope.