Robi Axiata Limited Job Circular 2018. Robi Axiata Limited is now published a job circular. A attractive job circular Published the mobile sim operator Robi Axiata Limited. Robi Axiata Limited is looking for team mates that will help us deliver extraordinary service for the guests and team.
Joining the smart and big service team of Robi Axiata Limited. To start your career, apply any of the following positions. Mobile sim operator Robi Axiata Limited Job Circular 2018 related all the information are given below:
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
Published Date: 25 July 2018
Application Last Date: 31 July, 2018.
Positions: Key Account Manager
Salary : Check Circular Below
Division : Corporate Sales Department under Enterprise Business Division
Age Limit: Check circular below.
Robi Axiata Limited Job Circular 2018 Apply Online
Robi Job Responsibility
- Prepare and present customized solutions to clients based on their requirements.
- Promote Non-voice services, Enterprise Solution Selling and VAS and ensure Revenue growth for Data service.
- Achieve individual Sales, acquisition, retention target from existing and new Corporate accounts by building and developing
- Ensure regular client visit and correspondences to achieve ERGB targets.
- Devise a detailed tailored plan to maximize revenue and other KPI targets in the short and long term.
- Ensure accurate database, adherence to company set (BSS) compliance.
- Analyse periodic key accounts reports; periodic analysis of zero usage and churn accounts and exercise regular churn add back initiative to maximize revenue.
- Ensure healthy payment habits of Corporate Customers.
- Provide Market insight to relevant stakeholders (i.e. Product, Market Insight) in developing creative solutions to maximize business opportunity.
- Ensure high standard of customer service to all existing accounts and maintain a company set standard of Corporate.
- Relationship Management (CRM) activities
- Collect accurate feedback on Client requirements and complaint. Subsequently develop and execute action plans to ensure
client satisfaction and thus maximize revenue
- Should have 4-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Strong Communication & Negotiation Skills