Prime Minister Fellowship Scholarship 2020 Has Been Published. under which the government will get Tk 6 million for Masters and 2 crore for PhD. In order to achieve the sustainable development target of the governance Innovation Unit of the Prime Minister’s Office, applications have been called to the citizens of Bangladesh to provide ‘Higher Education’ (Masters and PhD) to the ‘Prime Minister’s Fellowship’.For Masters 60 lakh and PhD will be given two crore.
Conditional offer letter (Full-time) from 1 July, 019 – 31 December, 2019.The international ranking of the University should be between 1 to 300 (The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2019 or QS World University Rankings 2019)
An application letter from the citizens of Bangladesh is being invited to provide “Prime Minister Fellowship scholarship” in Higher Education (Masters and PhD) of project “Growth in the efficiency of public administration to achieve sustainable development target” of the Government Innovation Unit of the Prime Minister’s Office.
- Fill the application by clicking the “Apply” button
- Send Email the application to [email protected] (PhD) at [email protected] (Masters) address
- Attach the following documents to your application:
- MS Word (microsoft word) & PDF, to be sent in two formats.
- Actually your Statement of Purpose, the suitable time for scholarship, your proposed research will focus on sustainable development goals, your research prospects in professional life and professional life experience.
- All the academic life certificates and papers.
- National identity card
- TOFEL / IELTS Results
- Conditional offer letter.
- Experience Character.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
If you have any question than you can Download this circular to get your all answer.