Islami Bank Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published. They have so many branches in all over the country. We collected the jobs circular from their website. islami Bank Bangladesh limited offered attractive salary, various bonus and others jobs related benefit. Here are need few years of professional experiences. Also have several position for fresher candidate. In the banking sector Islami bank Bangladesh limited is a leading banking company over the country. So you can build a bright carrier with this bank. See islami bank job circular 2020.
You can see the islami bank bangladesh job circular 2019 given below in image file. If you think that your academic qualification and experiences are match with their requirement then apply quickly. You can tell your friends about the job post if their academic qualification and experiences are same as the requirements then they also can apply. So let begun. See islami bank job circular 2020.
Published date :
How to apply: As per circular
Education qualification : Please see the job circular.
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
Islami Bank Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Name of the Position & Vacancy:
Officer (Agent Banking) – 02
Summary of Original Circular
- Organization Name: Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL)
- Posted on: March 19, 2020
- Post name: Officer (Agent Banking)
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Vacancy: See Original Circular
- Salary: Negotiable
- Educational Qualifications: See Original Circular
- Job Location: Laksmipur
- Official Website: www.siblbd.com
- Application Deadline: April 17, 2020
- Source: BD Jobs
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) Job Circular 2020 See and Download, Post Name, Educational Qualifications, Salary, Age. Apply Instructions, Application Fee, Payment Process and Others Info in PDF & Images:
Nasrin Agriculture Industries Ltd Is the Sister concern of HR Group. Nasrin Agriculture Industries Ltd. Has a factory in Lakshmipur. It is producing Soya bin & Full fat.
- Mobilization deposit -Opening of all types of Accounts i.e Current Accounts (AIWA),
- Savings Accounts (MSD) and Mudaraba Term Deposit
- Fund Transfer
- Payment of Foreign Remittance
- Opening of the account of the Expatriate and their beneficiaries
- Disbursement of SME Micro Credit
- Receiving of Utility Bills
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from any reputed Public/Private University
- Strong computer knowledge and Command over Microsoft, Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of E-mail and internet browsing
- Age at most 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Language proficiency both in Bangla and English.
- Strong analytical ability and leadership quality;
- Possessing of Moderate behavior
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience: Preference will be given to the candidates having work experience in cash handling in any bank or reputed organization.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: April 17, 2020
Source: BD Jobs