IFIC Bank Limited Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published at my website. IFIC Bank Limited job title areas Transaction Service Officer. IFIC Bank is a first generation private sector commercial bank having joint ventures and affiliates abroad. It was set up as joint ventures between the Government of Bangladesh and sponsors in the private sector in 1976
IFIC Bank was converted into a full-fledged commercial bank in 1983. IFIC Bank has been published Job Circular Transaction Service Officer. IFIC Bank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from female candidates. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Published on: Mar 5, 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: Mar 22, 2020
IFIC Bank Limited Job Circular 2020
Transaction Service Officer
- Grade/Rank: Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO)
- Front line service provider for opening A/Cs & issuing cheque book.
- Providing Card & Mobile banking services.
- Issuing FDR/DPS/Sanchaya-patra
- Clearing, Cash/ Cheque receipt & payment
- Bill receipt & transfer, Fund transfer, Receiving Loan Payment/Transfer
- Handling POS machine
- Providing Remittance (Local/Inward) and Locker service.
- Minimum Graduate with no 3rd Class/Division/Equivalent CGPA.
- Not over 30 years of age as on March 22, 2020
- Adequate people management & communication skills
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The position offers monthly consolidated salary of Tk.28,370.00 during the period of probation. On successful completion of one year probation, you will be confirmed in regular services of the Bank as Assistant Officer and will be eligible for a monthly gross salary of Tk.35,990.00 as per policy.
Apply ProcedureIf you believe you are the right person, please apply online through https://career.ificbankbd.com
After successful submission of your application, you are strongly advised to print or save your CV after checking your given information carefully. If any discrepancy found, you can edit your CV before the deadline by login into the portal
Candidates who are not ready to work outside Dhaka are strongly discouraged to apply
IFIC Bank Management reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason. Any kind of Solicitation will disqualify the candidature.