HSBC Bank Bangladesh Job Circular 2019. HSBC Bank Bangladesh has published a huge job circular 2019 by the Authority. Bachelor Degree passed students also can apply for these posts. HSBC Bank Bangladesh has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of HSBC Bank Bangladesh given on our website jobs.shonarbd.com
We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. we tend to conjointly share trending resources for a beginner especially United Nations agency is re increasing their information. Our main target becomes a fiduciary job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. we tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country
To be the leading dedicated financial institution for HSBC Bank to invest in Bangladesh and for Bangladeshi individuals and corporate to access international markets. HSBC Bank Bangladesh aims to be the preferred provider of targeted financial services as a conduit for investment to and from Bangladesh for our Bangladeshi communities both domestically and internationally.
Organization Name: HSBC Bank Bangladesh
Posted on : January 10, 2019
Vacancy: See original circular
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: See original circular
Salary: Not mentioned
Official website: www.hsbc.com.bd
Application Deadline: January 19, 2019
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Source: BD Jobs
HSBC Bank Bangladesh Job Circular 2019
Head of Financial Crime Compliance
- Head of Financial Crime Compliance, Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), Global Compliance
- If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your
- contributions will always be valued.
- Financial Crime Compliance aligns current activities within Global Compliance and helps to build these into a more
- integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables HSBC to manage financial crime risk more
- effectively. It builds stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Compliance risks are managed in order to
- spot gaps as well as trends so that the team can take action. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence
- in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can adequately
- protect our customers from the threat of financial crime.
- We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Head of Financial Crime Compliance.
- Lead to ensure proactive approach is taken in identification of financial crime risk change and potential impacts on the Business Model in region
- Develop and review continuously for appropriateness of framework to monitor financial crime developments impacting on all business lines with in the country
- Lead in driving the regional implementation plans to quantify impacts and implement actions to address, manage and mitigate impacts of regulatory changes on Global Businesses
- Develop and implement as required AML, CTF, counter proliferation, anti-bribery/anti-corruption and sanctions policies and systems that ensure that exposure to financial crime and reputational risks is managed, in a practical and effective manner, including efficient and reasonable deployment of resources and an understanding of the business operations and needs.
- Establish and implement global standards, local policy, procedures and strategies within the country for preventing ML, TF & PF
- Ensure exposure to current risks and emerging risk is managed appropriately, in a commercially focused and practical manner
- Review and assist in the effective deployment of the Financial Crime Compliance Assurance function in the country
- Lead the Central Compliance Unit (equivalent to FCC) as per the Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit (BFIU) guidelines as the Chief Anti Money Laundering Compliance Officer (CAMLCO)
- Lead / liaise with relevant regional stakeholders within DAK Global Business and Functional teams to provide expertise on all FCC matters and Interact with regulators and industry bodies on Financial Crime related matters
- Responsible for the performance management of the team, using relevant performance management tools, ensuring timely action is taken to improve underperformance, to maximise effectiveness of the team
- Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationships with senior business managers at the Group, Regional and Country levels
- Focus on aligning the operating practices with changes in Global Financial Crime Standards and regulatory risk, and ensure that Financial Crime Compliance Framework remains appropriate
- Ensure all GSM, FIMs, BIMs and dispensations, etc. are updated for changes in Regulation and impacts on business
- Resolve any/all identified issues promptly, and escalate concerns to ASP Head of FCC and other managers as appropriate to ensure timely awareness of any material concerns
- Maintain and observe all HSBC control standards and implement and observe the Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators
- To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in Leadership and strategic role.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business.
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues
- Significant experience in Risk and Operations Management together with business management, preferably from a frontline role in Commercial Banking.
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators.
- Experience of creating, leading and motivating a team.
- Experience of interpreting and analysing a large volume of information and / or data and provide succinct summary for management.
- Experience of working within a matrixed environment preferred, including reporting internationally.
- Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk and Business within DAK
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC