Grameen Phone Limited Job Circular 2019 – www.grameenphone.com. Grameenphone Limited is the Largest Privet and Most Popular Job Circular in Bangladesh. Grameen Phone Limited Job Circular has been Published on 18 June 2019 and application apply the last date 19 June 2019. BBA And BSC Passed Students Can Apply this Grameenphone Limited Job Circular 2019. Grameen Phone Limited is one of the best and very attractive call centers in Bangladesh. Anyway, If you want to apply the Grameen Phone Limited job circular visit their official website and our website.
Grameenphone is now published a job circular. A attractive job circular Published the mobile sim operator Grameenphone. Grameenphone is looking for team mates that will help us deliver extraordinary service for the guests and team. Joining the smart and big service team of Grameenphone. To start your career, apply any of the following positions. Mobile sim operator Grameenphone Job Circular 2018 related all the information are given below.
Basically, Grameenphone is doing mobile service. It was established 20 years ago in Bangladesh. Grameenphone has most of the place in the mobile phone business. This company sells mobile SIM. It is a two-way SIM-post-paid and prepaid. Grameenphone offers various benefits for customers. Grameenphone has around 5 million subscribers. GP is giving is the highest internet speed in Bangladesh.
Educational Qualification: Please See The Circular
Total Post: See The Circular
Job area : Please, see the job circular.
Age : Please, see the job circular.
Salary : See the circular
Grameenphone Jobs Circular 2019
Job Title: UX Researcher
Organization: Service Design & UX , Product
Closing date: September 22, 2019
Please attach your CV while applying
Female Candidates are Encouraged to Apply
UX Researchers (User Researcher) work to answer the most challenging questions in design. We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and driven UX Researcher to conduct research on entirely new and innovative experiences for Grameenphone product/services. Our research targets people who are increasingly consuming computing technologies and services as well as those for whom access to computing remains largely out of reach.
You will regularly perform evaluative research to identify ways our experiences can be improved. You’ll also conduct generative/exploratory research that will answer big questions about customer behaviors that will lay the groundwork for successful new features that delight our customers.
In this role,
- You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting primary research;
- Exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users;
- Working with teams of Designers, Product Managers and others to develop new features;
- You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about your findings.
Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the UX team understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, fun—and even magical.
Role Overview: You’ll lay the groundwork for User Research and will regularly influence new and exciting experiences across a
Variety of categories and devices. You’ll assist teams through discovery, design, and evaluation. You’ll meet with stakeholders to understand the big questions and ideas we have, and create a realistic research schedule to address those questions and educate the teams. You’ll consult with designers and product managers on a variety of project to help drive superb product experiences for our customers.
- Translate business goals into research questions and develop research plans.
- Understand our users’ behavior and needs through qualitative research, and make sure our product/services are solving real problems for them.
- Build a process for doing systematic qualitative user research, and increase the team’s understanding of our target users.
- Bringing the user perspective into discussions about new features and improvements in the product, as well as the overall direction of the product.
- Work closely with our designers to improve the functionality of products/services through user testing and analysis.
Some things your day would consist of:
- Conducting user interviews, usability tests and designing surveys.
- Collaboration with analysts in identifying user patterns and work with uncovering why they occur.
- Working with designers on making prototypes or several alternative designs of a feature that can be tested on real users and our ambassadors.
- Having heated discussions with our product managers, marketers, designers and developers, while drawing ideas on a whiteboard.
- Contribute to iterating on sketches and prototypes based on results from user testing.
- Work with developers in throughout the design process to make sure designs take technical limitations into account.
- Staying up-to-date on new methods and tools for user research, and experiment with how they can improve our workflow/speed of iteration.
Graduate/Masters from acknowledged institutions with major preferably in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)/Usability Engineering, HCDE, Human Factors, Anthropology, Social Science, Cognitive Psychology etc.
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience and preferably exposure in UX Research/Design preferably for web services and mobile applications.
- Extensive experience with running user interviews, usability tests, designing surveys or other methods of qualitative research.