Grameen Bank Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published. Grameen Bank is now published job circular in the personal website of Grameen Bank. A attractive job circular published the Grameen Bank Limited. Joining the smart and big banking service team of Grameen Bank Limited. Grameen Bank Limited is now very dependable banking service team in Bangladesh. Every year Grameen Bank Limited published many job circular and joining the many people in this bank. Grameen Bank Limited Job Circular 2020 related all information is found my website below.
Grameen Bank Jobs Circular 2019 Has Been Published. www.grameen.com Thank you for your interest in employment with the Grameen Bank Job Circular in Bangladesh. We sure that you will find the better information provided below. Grameen Bank has circulated job circular in recent times.This is your chance to share your story and connect with job field in our country.
As a hoping for a job, you’ll represent your skill and qualification. Please note that resumes/cv send only not direct interview or other communication.Grameen Bank (GB) has reversed conventional banking practice by removing the need for collateral and created a banking system based on mutual trust, accountability, participation and creativity. GB provides credit to the poorest of the poor in rural Bangladesh, without any collateral.
Professor Muhammad Yunus, the founder of “Grameen Bank” reasoned that if financial resources can be made available to the poor people on terms and conditions that are appropriate and reasonable, “these millions of small people with their millions of small pursuits can add up to create the biggest development wonder.
Grameen Bank Job Circular 2020
Published on: 07 September, 2020
Application Deadline: 22 September, 2020
System Support Engineers (Network & Infrastructure)
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNA, CCNA Security)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP IPv4 & IPv6) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Experiencewith access control models and network security
- Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g Python, Perl)
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools)
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering or any related field
- LAN/WLAN/Intranet/Internet link installation and troubleshooting
- Cisco Router, Switch, and WiFi Router configuration
- Various application configuration and OS troubleshooting includes Linux, CentOS, Windows Server 2012/2016
- End-user IT support and customer service management including mail configuration, PPTP, L2TP VPN configuration
- Monitoring service and network proactively
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering,
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science,
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology,
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering;
- Professional Certification: CCNA, MTCNA, RHCSA
Level Status : Mid level
Gender : Male/Female
Age : 24-32 years
Job Location : Head Office at Mirpur-1, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Additional Requirements :
- Age at most 32 years; Both males and females are allowed to apply;
- Basic hardware and Datacenter experience will be a plus;
- Experience with Active directory;
- Knowledge on domain hosting & parking; Linux mail server, DNS;
- Experience with file server, RAID configuration;
- Have worked with managed switch (VLAN, STP, Trunking) for networking.
Special Expericnce :
- 1 to 2 year(s) ;
- The applicants should have experience in Cisco, Customer Support, Dell, LAN, Linux, Storage, WAN;
- Practical Hands on idea on Computer Hardware/Network Companies, ISP, IT Enabled Service providers.Other Benefits :
T/A, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, 2 Festival Bonuses (Yearly); Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Leave Encashment, etc.
Salary : 12000+3000=15,000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Two Festival Bonuses, Casual Leave, Leave Encashment, Group Insurance, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, etc.
Jobs Source: online
Address : Grameen Bank Complex (9th Floor), Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216