Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) Scholarship 2019 Has Been Published. Hello, SSC Pass students, Configuration for your achievement as a pass SSC Exam. Today we would share for all Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited DBBL Scholarship. The Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) Scholarship Notice has been published for SSC Pass Students who are eligible for SSC (Secondary School Certificate) and Equivalent Examination in 2018. You can check, in below, we have given full information with applying instruction, time frame, Scholarship amount duration, necessary papers etc.
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) has been published Scholarship program for SSC or equivalent students of 2019. This year Who are talented poor student SSC or equivalent pass they can apply For this scholarship program. This Scholarship will be given up to the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) level of the Education life. Only the Poor but meritorious students can get this Scholarship program are eligible. Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship online application process has been given below
Application Opening Date:
Application Finishing Date:
Scholarship Amount and Duration:
- Academic Level- bachelor
- Scholarship Period : 2 Years.
- Monthly Scholarship: 2,000 Taka
- Annual Grant for Reading Materials: 5,000 Taka
- Annual Grant for Reading Clothing: 1000 Taka
Eligibility – Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups
- College/Institutions situated in city corporation areas: 4.83
- College/Institutions situated in District town areas : 4.3
- College/Institutions situated in Rural/ Other areas :
Application Instruction of DBBL Scholarship
Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C exam 2018, are requested to apply by online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship similar to the following rules:
– Scanned passport size color photograph of students.
– Scanned passport size color photographs of student’s father and mother
– Scanned mark sheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations.