British American Tobacco published Team Leader , Production post for the City of Dhaka.American Tobacco job circular notice for Permanent in Bangladesh. www.krb-xjobs.brassring.com e Recruitment published British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited (BAT) job vacancy Notice.
Organization Name : British American Tobacco Bangladesh Company Limited
Post Name : Human Resources Officer
Job Location : Dhaka
Job Type : Permanent
Age Limit : Check main circular
Application Last Date : See Circular
Job Source : brassring.com
British American Tobacco job circular in Bangladesh
Job Title: IT Security – Cyber Security Advisor
Job Number: 1541
Cyber Security Advisor will be responsible to develop and maintain cybersecurity strategies, technical reference, principles, patterns and roadmap; provide guiding support on the selection and operation of cybersecurity tools to analyse, identify, prevent and respond to security alerts, threats and attacks. The role acts as SME and work with Security Consultant to ensure the design of solutions align with the approved cybersecurity strategies and technology reference.
- Create and maintain all cybersecurity strategy, technology reference and roadmaps, as well as define Group’s policies and standards in Cybersecurity
- Design and develop technical security standards, guidelines, design patterns, strategies, reference architectures, and roadmaps for the IT security domain
- Undertake high level research, horizon scanning and analysis to identify future IT security trends, related strategies, policy priorities and issues to support security requirements for the enterprise, its customers and business partners
- Work proactively with internal resources and providers to research, evaluate, select, test and implement hardware and software systems that provide appropriate security functions
- Reviews hardware, software and services being considered for purchase or implementation to assess security issues (strengths/risks) and assure proper IT security features are incorporated to support the company’s security posture and business needs
- Provides security requirements to be included in an RFP for software and/or services
- Lead technical security project implementations and monitor and review progress on program and strategies against reference architecture and strategies
- Business & IT stakeholders
- Wider IT & Security team
- IT & Security Governance Committee/Forum
- Risk and Audit Committees
- External auditors & 3rd Party Vendors
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Qualifications and experiences
- University degree in technology or a related discipline; graduate degree or courses a plus.
- Professional security management certification: SABSA, CISSP or CISM preferred
- 5 or more years of progressive information technology, cybersecurity and architecture experience
- Deep IT security expertise, including familiarity with all aspects of cyber incident management, offensive and defensive technologies, intelligence gathering, forensics, reverse engineering, malware, attack patterns, abuse cases, and past incidents
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of security concepts (Application, Web and Network security, Identity and Access Management, Security protocols, Cryptography, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of industry best practices and technologies to address common vulnerabilities and security risks
- In-depth understanding of current and emerging IT and security technologies, security threats and trends
- Ability to perform security threat/vulnerability analysis by reviewing application functional design and define security requirements to mitigate potential risks
- Ability to review application functionality and architecture to advise and assist project teams on building compensating controls where cybersecurity requirements cannot be met
- Experience in developing IT security reference architectures and strategic roadmaps
- Experience in developing security best practices, standards and guidelines
- Experience in identity and access management solution for large enterprises
- Experience in network security and endpoint security solutions
- Experience in security solutions and controls in a hybrid cloud environment
- Demonstrable experience in two or more disciplines; e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, SAP
- Ability to put business challenges against proposals, and to assess their long-term business value
- Experience of working in a complex geographical/functional matrix organization
- Skills in relationship management and influencing at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and communication skills including experience with non-technical audience
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.