BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2021 Has Been Published. We also find out the job circular of BRAC Bank Limited and present the BRAC Bank Jobs Circular Apply 2021 on my website. Like many others, it is also a very popular bd job news. BRAC Bank Limited take some new job vacancy by their organization. In recent time BRAC Bank Jobs Circular Apply 2021 very interesting Job Circular. So if you are eligible and Bangladesh candidate you can apply for this job. BRAC Bank is one of the best commercial, banks in Bangladesh. BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smarts, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals for Infrastructure Development and Management. BRAC Bank is always business growth.
BRAC Bank as one of the fastest-growing and modern banks in Bangladesh. BRAC Bank Limited is playing a vital role as financial intermediaries linking economic policies of the government with the rest of the economy. BRAC Bank Job Circular 2021. BRAC Bank as one of the fastest-growing and modern banks in Bangladesh. Upon successful completion of extensive on the job training, the candidates will be placed in responsible and challenging positions in different divisions within the above-mentioned locations
Published Date :
Job Type: Full Time
Published on :
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2021
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 187 Branches, 373 ATMs, 456 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office, 369 Agent Banking outlets and 224 remittance delivery points.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for Technology Division:
Officer – Help Desk and Regional Support
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
- Having sound knowledge on the latest tools, technologies and systems;
- In-depth understanding of enterprise level software, hardware and applications;
- Must have work experience in IT support functions/IT infrastructure of a large company;
- Installing and configuring computer software, systems, printers and scanners;
- Supporting cross-functional activities for new applications UAT, roll out and implementation;
- Assist the Project Manager for project plans, roll-out and implementation;
- Periodic end-user feedback collection for BRAC Bank Technology Services and escalates to service owners concerned or related department to mitigate or improve underline IT issues;
- Take ownership of IT support/service mails and trouble tickets to ensure effective resolution of end-user issues;
- Creating trouble tickets in IT service management software (Microsoft System Centre Service Manger) for end-user issues based on phone and IT support/service mail to track issues, resolve or escalate until completion;
- Should have primary knowledge of Bangladesh Bank ICT Policy, Audit and Compliance procedure of large commercial bank.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record;
- 2-3 years of experience in IT support function preferably in banking;
- Should have experience in application and software support of large local companies;
- Familiar with IT Service Management Standard (ISO 20000/ITIL);
- Hard working and multitasking ability under pressure;
- Excellent communication skill;
- Hands-on experience on reporting;
- Must be familiar with any ITSM application.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: January 27, 2021