Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2019 Has Been Published. BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, over 470 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million. if you want to know About Any other Job Circular.
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2019 has been published. BRAC Bank is one of the best commercial and faster bank in Bangladesh. BRAC Bank has been published Job, Officer, Operations & Regulatory Affairs. BRAC Bank support it continues business growth. BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smarts, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individual for its infrastructure Development and Management.
Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2019
Published on: Sep 18, 2019
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 3 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: Sep 22, 2019
Officer / Associate Manager – CIB- Risk Management Division
- The primary responsibility of the role is to maintain relationship with stakeholder
- Maintain high level of professionalism in client engagement, internal stakeholder management and other business conduct
- Searching of CIB and different documentation
- Monthly Batch Reporting
- Subject & Contract Correction
- Generate new ideas and work on process re-engineering
- Response, follow-up and update query from Bangladesh Bank and Internal stakeholders
- Compile the database information into analytical report with actionable insights
- Actively engage in process re-engineering and initiate ways of automation in daily work
- Graduate/post graduate from any reputed public or private universities of Bangladesh or abroad and must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4.00 (out of 5) at S.S.C and H.S.C levels from UGC approved institution or internally accredited institution.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant field will be preferred
- Excellent relationship management (good communication skills)
- Prompt in email communication
- Be optimistic in nature
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent analytical ability
- Willingness to work under pressure
- Must have the approach towards value addition in current process/activities
- Knowledge regarding Banking Policy Acts/Company Act
- Skilled in the application of MS-Word/MS-Excel/MS-PowerPoint
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Read Before Apply
If you are interested to be a part of BRAC Bank then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY