Banglalink Job Circular 2020 has been Published. Banglalink is now published a job circular. A attractive job circular Published the mobile sim operator Banglalink. Banglalink is looking for team mates that will help us deliver extraordinary service for the guests and team. Joining the smart and big service team of Banglalink. To start your career, apply any of the following positions. Mobile sim operator Banglalink Job Circular 2020 related all the information are given below.
Banglalink Job Circular also you can found or download my website. Banglalink recently published some job offer of the engineering department. Now you can apply this job offer of Banglalink Mobile Operator Company. Banglalink is one of the best mobile operator company in Bangladesh. Banglalink is the catalyst in making mobile telephony an affordable option for consumers in Bangladesh.
Banglalink is with over 30 million subscribers for over a decade. The Banglalink Mobile Operator Company is the initial success of Banglalink was based on a simple mission. Banglalink aims to enable its customers to get the best out of the digital future and create a true digital ecosystem by providing products that suit the demands of customers. Banglalink Job Circular 2020
Published Date :
Application Deadline :
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Type: Privet (Banglalink)
Employment Type: Permanent
Education Qualification: See Job Advertisement
Banglalink Job Circular 2020
|BSS & OSS Solutions Lead Engineer|| |
- Participate in-planning for capacity as per relevant forecasts in line with product & business road-maps
- Develop and monitor internal areas of improvement; support test and launch of services as per business plan
- Study, analyze, and propose new developments like application software updates, security patching, new business solutions, etc. in response to stakeholders needs
- Participate in building change needs, feasibility testing and follow-up development activities with vendors as per agreed plan
- Raise system problems, queries & concerns at Vendor interface through information-request/problem-report as per maintenance agreement
- Receive reporting requirements from the team and other stakeholders, extract data from the systems, prepare reports based on the raw data collected and submit the scheduled and ad-hoc reports to the stakeholders
Required Academic Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science& Engineering or equivalent from any reputed UGC approved institute
- 4-5 years of experience in relevant field
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Basic Knowledge of GSM technology & Telecom Products & Promotions
- Good Knowledge of RDBMS like Oracle and PL/SQL programming
- Good Knowledge of Operating Systems like Unix, Linux etc. and Shell Scripting
- Good Knowledge of UAT and Other software testing techniques
|Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 25, 2020|
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.