ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published. Resently we know that an ASA Job Circular Apply 2020 is a very strong and high-quality Bd job news for everybody. Because every ASA NGO Job Circular gives many facilities for his own work as well as gives a good salary, special career development training, well the amount of salary increase system year by year, yearly attractive bonus, yearly smart festival bonus and so one.
ASA NGO has published a huge job circular 2019 by the Authority. Graduation degree passed student also can apply for this post. ASA NGO publishes this appointment notice for new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of the Association for Social Advancement ASA given on my website.
The NGO Job Circular Published New Job Vacancy Notice by there Official website – asa.org.bd. ASA NGO Job Circular is the Largest and most Popular Privet jobs in Bangladesh. ASA NGO Job Circular Offer Some New Vacancy in this post. Graduate passed Students also can apply this ASA NGO job Circular 2019.
- Organization Name : ASA
- Total Vacancies : 01
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Post Name : Clinical Physiotherapist
- Job Type : Full Time
- Official Website : www.asa.org.bd
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Check circular below
- Salary : Tk. 30,9000
- Experience : At least 2 year(s)
- Source: bdjobs
- Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Application Deadline: Jan 28, 2020
For more information see below this original circular
- Organize physiotherapy camps;
- Coordinate all programs concerning physiotherapy;
- Provide quality physiotherapy treatment in camps & centers;
- Advice patients and their families about self- care treatment interventions.
- Take responsibility for the safe and competent use of physiotherapy equipment and patient appliances and aids by patients.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree (5 years) from any reputed university.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in NGO related work.
- Age at most 30 years
- The Employee will have to travel frequently;
- Have good communication skills in both Bangla and English and have the ability to work independently.
Tk. 30,900/= per month (consolidated) during probation period. Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefit like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled.
Interested candidates send their applications along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address), two recent passport size photographs within 28/01/2020 addressing the President, ASA at 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. Photostat copies of academic certificates, testimonials, experience certificates, NID card and other documents are not necessary to furnish with the application but the original copies must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000 (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.