ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published. Resently we know that an ASA Job Circular Apply 2020 is a very strong and high-quality Bd job news for everybody. Because every ASA NGO Job Circular gives many facilities for his own work as well as gives a good salary, special career development training, well the amount of salary increase system year by year, yearly attractive bonus, yearly smart festival bonus and so one.
ASA NGO has published a huge job circular 2020 by the Authority. Graduation degree passed student also can apply for this post. ASA NGO publishes this appointment notice for new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of the Association for Social Advancement ASA given on my website.
The NGO Job Circular Published New Job Vacancy Notice by there Official website – asa.org.bd. ASA NGO Job Circular is the Largest and most Popular Privet jobs in Bangladesh. ASA NGO Job Circular Offer Some New Vacancy in this post. Graduate passed Students also can apply this ASA NGO job Circular 2020.
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020
Lead Database Administrator
- Advise and supervise on database design, development and required Implementation.
- Identifies and resolves data base problems in coordination with development, infrastructure and networks team
- Diagnose problems and triage / resolve issues across various tiers (application, network, database, server on storage tiers)
- Creates database Clustering, Mirroring, Log Shipping with SQL coding and tuning.
- Implement automation to reduce manual administrative tasks through use of jobs, shell scripts, SQL, cron or other techniques Expert level of SQL Server RDBMS installation / configuration, patching, troubleshooting, performance tracking / tuning, back-up / recovery, remote monitoring.
- Perform work with minimal supervisory direction Knowledge of data quality, data management and data testing strategies and practices.
- Analyze Impact of Database Changes to the Business needs.
- Creates and maintains complex ETL processes from multiple data sources.
- Ensure high availability (HA) and implement disaster recovery procedure (DR) and initiate database business continuity plan.
- Ensure Data security.
- Ensure archived data.
- Managing and monitoring data replication.
- Regular data base backup, health checkup and ensure database restore from regular back up copy.
- Must have 7+ years’ experience with large database and extensive transactional data set.
- Hands on experienced in database clustering technology such as SQL Always On /RAC
- Hands on experience on high volume databases such as 5 to 10TB and 6 to 8 million transactions per day
- Good understanding and competent knowledge of windows server operating system, storage, network
- Good understanding, knowledge, experience and attitude to trouble shoot problems, resolve issues, root cause analyze using different system, tools logs etc. of other domain.
- Hands on experience on mission critical database maintenance works such as Index maintenance, Statistics maintenance, Data file maintenance, Database capacity plan, Detecting database corrupt pages, Check Database Integrity, Error log review, Window Event log check, Cluster service maintenance etc.
- Extensive knowledge on performance improvement related features of database such as indexing, partitioning, clustering etc.
- Good hands on experience with overall application with strong troubleshooting/ performance tuning skill.
- Data integration and transformation experience using any ETL tool is a plus.
- Hands on experience on Database backup and restore in different versions of database.
- Knowledge of database migration techniques with terabytes of data.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Advance education and certifications as a database administrator/developer, preferably on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Should have sound knowledge on server resource accessing and sharing of OS and DBMS.
- Experience with standard database monitoring tools
- Profound knowledge on all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, and other database objects.
- Experience on data modeling, data warehousing and reporting.
- Experience on Power BI, SSRS or similar reporting tools would be helpful.
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Working Experience in Microfinance domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written & verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled
Read Before ApplyInterested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address) within 05/11/2020. Original copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 5 Nov 2020