ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published. Resently we know that an ASA Job Circular Apply 2020 is a very strong and high-quality Bd job news for everybody. Because every ASA NGO Job Circular gives many facilities for his own work as well as gives a good salary, special career development training, well the amount of salary increase system year by year, yearly attractive bonus, yearly smart festival bonus and so one.
ASA NGO has published a huge job circular 2020 by the Authority. Graduation degree passed student also can apply for this post. ASA NGO publishes this appointment notice for new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of the Association for Social Advancement ASA given on my website.
The NGO Job Circular Published New Job Vacancy Notice by there Official website – asa.org.bd. ASA NGO Job Circular is the Largest and most Popular Privet jobs in Bangladesh. ASA NGO Job Circular Offer Some New Vacancy in this post. Graduate passed Students also can apply this ASA NGO job Circular 2020.
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020
- Develop and maintain a professional, dedicated training solution-to provide total coverage of all appropriate trainings need to WASH entrepreneurs
- Provide trainings, guidance, and counseling of potential and existing entrepreneurs for setting up and development of small and micro WASH enterprises
- Assisting the micro and small enterprises in developing technology and forward linkages
- Organizing workshops and training programs for entrepreneurs and other relevant stakeholders
- Develop, review and modify training materials and other related products required for the successful delivery of the training sessions
- Facilitate the conduct of the training sessions, and manage feedback sessions to ensure continuous improvements of the training sessions
- Monitor the entrepreneurs’ performance, identify areas for technical support and improvement, and provide or arrange for technical support to develop their competencies
- Prepare necessary documents to monitor and evaluate the training programs and document good practices and lessons learned
- Networking and liaising with key stakeholders viz. micro finance institutions, banks, insurance companies, business corporates, LGIs, government’s agencies, and potential and existing entrepreneurs
- Work collaboratively with market development officer and other partners to conduct trade fairs, symposiums and other events that promote the WASH business
- Develop and maintain entrepreneurs’ association network to maintain the knowledge and linkage and develop and manage the knowledge content of the program.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 35 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least five (5) years of work experience with proven track record on WASH and exposure to capacity development or professional development program
- Experience in managing a board range of activities dealing with partner organisations
- Core Competency:
- Teamwork ability to avoid workplace conflict
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solving and decision-making and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technical Competency:
- Excellent facilitation and training skills
- Skills in applying adult learning and interactive training methods
- Knowledge in emergency / disaster management related content
- Skills in nurturing learning environment and developing others
Barguna, Patuakhali (Kalapara)
- Tk. 35000 (Monthly)
- Salary is negotiable, but not less than Tk 35,000 (per month) Other Benefits: As per the rules of the organization & the project.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before ApplyApplicants are advised to write the name of the position applied for on the envelope.
Security money (BDT) 10,000 would be deposited but refundable with interest fixed by the authority.
To understand Job responsibilities is a part of selection process. Please read carefully and then apply to the position.
HP is a non-smoking and gender comfortable working environment.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasion will be considered as a disqualify candidature.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Hard CopyIf you are passionate and fulfill the above requirements, please apply to the Executive Director, Hope for the Poorest, ASA Tower, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 with recent 1 copy passport size photo, cover letter and detail CV before October 29, 2020 or apply online.Application Deadline : 29 Oct 2020