ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published. Resently we know that an ASA Job Circular Apply 2020 is a very strong and high-quality Bd job news for everybody. Because every ASA NGO Job Circular gives many facilities for his own work as well as gives a good salary, special career development training, well the amount of salary increase system year by year, yearly attractive bonus, yearly smart festival bonus and so one.
ASA NGO has published a huge job circular 2019 by the Authority. Graduation degree passed student also can apply for this post. ASA NGO publishes this appointment notice for new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of the Association for Social Advancement ASA given on my website.
The NGO Job Circular Published New Job Vacancy Notice by there Official website – asa.org.bd. ASA NGO Job Circular is the Largest and most Popular Privet jobs in Bangladesh. ASA NGO Job Circular Offer Some New Vacancy in this post. Graduate passed Students also can apply this ASA NGO job Circular 2019.
Organization Name : ASA
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Job Type : Full Time
Official Website : www.asa.org.bd
Minimum Educational Qualification : Check circular below
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020
Lead Software Engineer
- Requirement analysis, design and development of the enhancement and modification request forwarded by different stakeholders.
- Plan for regular maintenance activity of the assigned system. This include Database health checking, optimizing different design aspects (Architectural as well as Database), and optimizing the database query as needed.
- Mentoring team of Software Engineers.
- Collaborate on the design of mobile applications and features
- Collaborate with other IT teams like SQA, BA, DBA and Infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Good understanding of the product
- Good understanding of the business problem the software is solving
- Understanding of other disciplines like management, product development, marketing, HR, finance, accounts etc.
- Minimum 8 Years under-graduate working experience in any large software development organization. This means working experience before completing bachelor degree is not acceptable.
- Experience can be reduced for BUET and DU graduates and Master’s degree holders from any reputed North American University.
- Must have working experience in financial institution, Taxation, Human Resource management related systems.
- Research, design and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in scope of work, wireframes and/or sitemap documents.
- Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements
- Manage and mentor a team of programmers, keeping them challenged, focused and presentable to humans.
- Review client requests and provide time estimates for quotes.
- Relational database design, development and implementation. Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects database programming using SQL especially in SQL server environment.
- Clear understanding on different performance improvement techniques like: query optimization, database indexing, paging, and so on. Extensive experience on using MS SQL Server, Crystal Report.
- Must have good experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .NET, C#, ASP.NET Core.
- Knowledge on Entity Framework or other ORM.
- Understanding of software engineering design, development methodologies. In-depth knowledge in software tools and design techniques in line with leading new technologies.
- Should have sound knowledge on n-Tier architecture, Agile software development methodology, Scrum, and UML.
- Knowledge on Redis service and Web API.
- Must have good command over Android app life cycle and its components.
- Experience writing communications interfaces, such as RESTful HTTP services.
- Demonstrated strong mobile usability and interaction design sense.
- Experience in working in Microfinance domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Tk. 120000 – 150000 (Monthly)
- Salary: 1,20,000/- to 1,50,000/- BDT (Per month) during probation period (for exceptional candidate salary will be negotiable). Salary will be fix based on experience. Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled.
Read Before ApplyInterested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address) within 09/03/2020. Original copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
Apply ProcedureApplication Deadline : March 9, 2020