Mutual Trust Bank Ltd. Job Apply Now
Job Description / Responsibility
- Execute clients order through DSE Flex-TP terminal by following all trading rules
- Communicate with the clients and inform day-to- day market updater scenario
- Prepare weekly business progress report and submit to Line Manager
- Review client position on regularly
- Monitoring margin client’s exposure and make necessary communication to clients.
- Generating and achieving brokerage targets.
- Procure new businesses and achieve yearly business target
- Provide all sorts of statements as per client requirements
- Analyze market trend and company financial statements to extend better service to the clients
- File and report all relevant news to the respective authorities
- Complying with all rules, regulations of BSEC, DSE & CDBL.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Management
- Master’s degree in any discipline from any reputed university
- Authorized Representative having BSEC License with any reputed brokerage Company
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- Age 25 to 36 year(s)
- 5-8 years of practical experience in Capital Market preferably as an Authorized Representative of DSE
- Experience requirement may be relaxed for candidates maintaining clients with large portfolio size
- Good knowledge on market dynamics and economic trend
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Must be proactive, hardworking, self-motivated, target oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Team player with positive and can-do attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Chittagong Division, Dhaka Division, Sylhet Division, Sirajganj (Tarash)
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 21, 2018