Management Trainee Officer
- NCC Bank is a leading Private Commercial Bank operating with its strong business network of 109 online branches across the Country and providing personalized & customer friendly banking services to its clients in a responsive and technology based environment. The Bank follows the Best-fit Approach in hiring talents. The Bank is inviting applications from the highly competent and talented candidates for immediate appointment in the position of Management Trainee Officer (MTO).
Job Description / Responsibility
- MBA/MBM/Masters with 04 (four) years Honors from any discipline / B. Sc. Engineering in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Textile/ Computer Science/ Agriculture from reputed university. The candidate must have at least 03 (three) 1st Division/Class in the academic records in the way that 1st Division in both SSC & HSC with minimum GPA-3.00 in the scale of 5.00 and at least one 1st Class in Bachelor or Masters degree with minimum CGPA 3.00 in the scale of 4.00. Candidate passed O’ level & A’ level should have Grade-A in both O’ Level and A’ Level. No 3rd division/class in academic records will be accepted.
- Age not over 30 years (maximum 32 years for the children of Freedom Fighters subject to producing proper evidence provided by Govt. of Bangladesh) as on 15th February, 2018.
- Candidates should be IT savvy with MS Office operational knowledge. Candidates should have enthusiasm, self-motivation, entrepreneurial spirit, strong communication and interpersonal skill along with high level of integrity to develop career in a highly competitive and challenging environment.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for 01 (One) year. During probation period, MTOs will be entitled to monthly consolidated pay of Tk.48,000/-. Upon successful completion of probation period, MTOs will be confirmed as Senior Officer of the Bank with monthly gross salary of ranges from Tk. 55,000/- to Tk. 65,000/-(approx) as per salary scales with other admissible benefits on the basis of performance and result of confirmation test.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Join our Facebook Group to Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics