Mutual Trust Bank Limited Job Circular Apply Online.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To advise MTB on all legal and regulatory matters that touch MTB business.
- To providing legal opinion and guidance on all legal matters of MTB.
- Review/vetting of all sorts of Agreements/Documents/Deeds/Instruments whatever called.
- Prepare or help in the preparation of various types of Agreements, Legal Notices, Replies, Deeds or other relevant Documents.
- To follow up and monitor ongoing Suits/Cases/Writs filed by or against MTB.
- Maintain regular correspondence with the conducting lawyer for the quicker disposal of the Writs/Suits/Cases.
- Conduct legal audit i.e. checking of Loan/Charge/ Security Documentation for the maintenance of standard loan portfolio.
- Review ongoing Court litigation and advise Management accordingly and maintain litigation database.
- Liaise with the relevant Departments to ensure legal risks have been identified and appropriate course of action have been taken.
- Responsible to provide and interpret legal information and disseminate appropriate legal information and requirements to MTB.
- Keep abreast the Management all the time regarding the changes of the laws of the country that may have an impact on MTB Group business and/or
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the management time to time.
- LL.M with LL.B (Hon’s) from any public/private or foreign university
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 27 to 32 year(s)
- Must be an Advocate, preferably enrolled with the High Court Division of Bangladesh Supreme Court.
- Minimum 05 years continuous empirical legal experience in Banks/NBFIs/Law Chamber
- Must have adequate confidence and ability to represent the Bank in all superior/higher judicial, administrative, regulatory and other relevant forums,
- Should be proactive and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Must be adequately computer literate including Bangla typing
- Ability to travel across the country to meet legal, judicial and other requirements
- Must have clear and practical experience on legal audit, property and land documents vetting, verification, ability to provide legal opinion independently, report writing, banking laws and regulations , company matters, mercantile laws, TP Act, Registration, land laws etc.
- As per Bank policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 24, 2017