Mercantile Bank Limited Job Apply Online.
Mercantile Bank Limited, a third generation leading private commercial Bank committed to diversify deployment of resources and market leader in product innovation, is looking for a capable, skilled, confident and enthusiastic Civil Engineer on contractual basis for construction of high rise building of the Bank having following qualifications and level of competencies:
Position: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Fulltime supervision of construction work of office building.
- To monitor & supervise the progress work as per approved design, specification & schedule.
- To maintain the quality and cost control of the project.
- To ensure timely completion of the construction work.
- To check contractor’s bills as per works undertaken in project.
- To work under pressure & work hard for long period of time.
- Minimum 05 years experience/ exposures in the related areas.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from any reputed Institution.
- Not exceeding 35 years (Age limit may be relaxed for highly qualified candidates).
- Contractual till completion of the project.
Interested candidates may apply alongwith full length CV highlighting the academic and professional exposures/ experiences along with recent passport size color photograph of white background addressing Mercantile Bank Limited, Human Resources Division, Head Office, 61 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by August 13, 2017 within 5.00 pm.
No TA/DA will be allowed for attending the interview.
The bank reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.